|November 1, 2017||Applications available|
|January 22, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.||Applications due|
|February 5, 2018||Applicants notified if they are moving to the interview process|
|February 17, 2018||Applicant interviews|
|March 1, 2018||Invitation offers to participants|
|March 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.||Participant contract and thank-you due|
Applications for the 2018-2019 cohort open on November 1, 2017.
VILP Information Sessions
Wednesday, Nov. 15
302 Catt Hall
Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
Cardinal Room, Memorial Union (tentative location)
Please email us at email@example.com if you need assistance filling out the application or alternative submission accommodations, including submitting a printed version. Computers and services for students with disabilities are available on campus.-->
Resources for writing essays and your resumé
- ISU Writing and Media Center
- Writing Resumés from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Resumés from the College of Business
- Marketing Materials from the College of Engineering
- Resumés from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Selected applicants will be invited to participate in an interview with faculty, staff and students. Invitations to schedule an interview time will be sent via email after applications are reviewed. Invitations to interview will be sent via email after applications are reviewed. Please keep the date of the applicant interviews open so that no scheduling conflicts should arise.
Resources for interviewing
- Answering Behavior-Based Questions
- Interview Tips from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Interview Guide (PDF) from the College of Business
- Interview and Follow Up from the College of Engineering
- Interviews from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- What Is the Business Professional Dress Code?
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook for updates and upcoming events.