In a unique partnership with the Vermeer Corporation, the Leadership Studies Program offers a year-long, in-depth leadership experience focused on the fields of engineering, business and agriculture. Participants take courses and travel together as a cohort while they study leadership in multi-national companies. Interacting both with ISU faculty and Vermeer employees, students learn to address global challenges, work in cross-cultural organizations and develop their own leadership potential while continuing their plan of study in the fall and spring semesters. Like Us On Facebook for updates and upcoming events.
- Take courses in leadership focused on society and global impact
- Travel to Vermeer Corporation manufacturing facilities, including Pella, Iowa
- Interview industry leaders
- Gain mentorship in leadership development
- Attend a leadership retreat
- Take various assessments to learn more about themselves and their leadership style
- Earn a $2,000 scholarship
- Tour an international Vermeer manufacturing facility
- Interact with employees of the international Vermeer Corporation
- Tour selected cities
- Visit with non-governmental organization leaders
- Experience the traditional tourist attractions of the host country
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.