You can get involved with the Leadership Studies Program, even if you are not enrolled in the certificate or minor.
- Study leadership theories and practices in a global setting through the Global Leadership Study Abroad Program.
- Take courses and travel together as a cohort while studying leadership in multi-national companies through the Vermeer International Leadership Program.
- Explore leadership, majors and the connection to future careers in the EXCEL learning community (first-year, open option students), or be a graduate assistant for the learning community.
- Join the Leadership Studies Club, an undergraduate student organization that promotes opportunities for students to put their leadership skills into practice and provides mentorship opportunities for those new to the Leadership Studies Program.
- Complete an internship with the Leadership Studies Program or be a peer mentor for a learning community.
- Check out other leadership opportunities on campus at the Leadership and Service Center.